To change Pakistan’s political culture; respectability, insight, diligence, and vision are a portion of the qualities that should be embraced to move from retrogression, backwardness, and defilement. Pakistan’s political culture should be changed to ideological groups. And different partners draft amazing skills to fortify the vote-based systems, political pluralism, and resistance.
Indeed, even following 74 years of presence, Pakistan’s political culture actually reflects primitive, ancestral, and traditionalist qualities. Thusly, legislative issues in Pakistan are the space of family fiefdoms, feudalism, business, and church elites. A positive change in Pakistan’s political culture is a difficult errand and can’t happen. If there is a have an impact on the outlook of the people who use political power. The justification for the deficiency of good administration, law and order, the equity framework, and in all cases responsibility is the absence of legitimate schooling, trustworthiness, judiciousness, and impressive skill among the administrators. It required the West a few centuries to foster its political culture in view of a vote-based system, political pluralism, trustworthiness, responsibility, and impressive skill. A general public that misses the mark on a legitimate hard-working attitude and can’t separate between good and bad can’t have a practical political culture.
Their lack of seriousness in dealing with the economic crisis and diplomatic policy challenges with their legislators shows that they are the product of a political culture that supports paternity, family ownership, corruption, and nepotism. There are no shortcuts to effectively addressing the remaining shortcomings of Pakistan`s political culture, but there are some strategies that can help improve the country’s political culture, which is economic progress, and politics.
There are no shortcuts to effectively addressing the shortcomings that remain in Pakistan’s political culture. However, there are several strategies that can help improve a country’s political culture. Including economic progress, political stability, good governance, rule of law, accountability, the judicial system, and the ability to address foreign policy challenges. Guarantee.
First, those who vote for elections must have excellent qualifications in terms of educational qualifications, clean tax records, no criminal records, and knowledge of legal affairs and world affairs. Unless lawmakers have this ability, it is unreasonable to expect a law to curb corruption and nepotism. The Election Commission must be responsible for ensuring that only qualified candidates can vote in parliamentary elections. Unfortunately, many candidates can enter parliament or parliament with poor education qualifications, poor tax records, a history of corruption, nepotism, or criminal activity. The actions and attitudes of many lawmakers are not very professional and reflect a bad political culture. Congressmen mock and show their incompetence. Paradoxically, it is the military that offers such legislators an opportunity. They offer national security workshops and information programs at the National Defense University of Islamabad to foster sophistication and professionalism.
Second, in developed countries, those who want to vote in elections, join parliament or become legislators study political science, history, law, international relations, philosophy, and sociology. For them, the road to power is not through family ties, wealth, or influence. Instead, they aim to excel in the education that will empower and equip them with the knowledge to function in the political world. As a result, their insight into politics, law, foreign policy, and history are appropriate. And allows them to formulate better policies through legislation.
Pakistan’s political culture can only change if people with political knowledge and people without traces of corruption and nepotism vote in elections and enter parliament. Otherwise, only those who want to expand their personal benefit will go into politics. Such persons are not interested in the welfare of the people. It is regrettable and shameful that the members of the National Assembly and Senate do not represent the ordeal of the majority of the population. Instead, they represent only the privileged few.
The political culture of Pakistan CSS
1. Pakistan’s political culture consists of politicians who are elected for five-year terms. However, some politicians reach their full term while others do not successfully complete their five-year term. Due to a lack of confidence in such politicians and the way they run the state institutions.
2. The successful state politicians in Pakistan used to have media freedom. Where the affairs of the state are fully exposed to the citizens. While the citizens’ voice is fully raised by the media. And between the officials and the citizens of Pakistan, a trusting connection is maintained for solving problems and improving lifestyle through media. In certain cases, however, politicians have failed to complete their terms of office. Because the controlled media is only used for sensationalism. Where the masses are stuck in such problems that the masses cannot solve themselves.
3. The trend towards borrowing from the IMF must not be so favored. Also, the trend of corruption by the politicians and officials in the political culture must be avoided in order to avoid bankruptcy and crowd taxation. Instead, Pakistan’s commercial and industrial sectors need to be developed. This will improve the backbone of the state’s economy and the masses will experience prosperity with more responsible politicians and concerned officials carrying on the political culture of Pakistan.
4. The judiciary adjudicates justice to court clients on the basis of their rights. Although the judiciary has at times been personalized by the politicians. Where obtaining justice was not easy for the court clients. Fortunately, however, the purity of the judiciary has recently been restored. And there are no longer restrictions on the public’s jurisdiction according to Pakistan’s political culture.
5. National Accountability Bureau (NAB) brings the corrupt to the courts for their accountability. And the corrupt politicians are cleaned there. With money recovered from such politicians to be used to provide rights to the Pakistani deserved masses.
6. Pakistani politicians are taking serious measures to ensure a peaceful internal atmosphere in the state. Also, it portrays the image of Pakistan as a peaceful country in the international forum. Where it creates an ease to have friendly relations and agreements with foreign countries. And as a result, Pakistan’s foreign policy is being refreshed.